At a glance
- Put your management and leadership skills to the test with workshops and a live consultancy exercise
- Gain insight into your key management challenges with 1:1 coaching and 360-degree feedback
- Learn to skilfully combine theory and practice to enable you to successfully formulate and roll out strategy
- Strengthen your leadership mindset with interactive sessions on well-being, mindfulness and resilience
Next start date
25 April 2022
2 x 5-day modules
£15,000 + VAT (including residential costs)
Senior executives (e.g. directors, heads of department)
Our Executive Management Programme is an advanced management and leadership development course for experienced executives.
As well as developing your management skills, the course helps you to boost your self-confidence, stretch your thinking and strengthen your performance. It is ideal if you are moving from a functional/operational management role to a position with more responsibility across your organisation.
Delivered by business experts, academics and practitioners, the Executive Management Programme balances the theory of key advanced management and leadership disciplines with practical application.
- Gain the insights to devise and implement effective strategy in your organisation
- Develop the confidence to operate outside your comfort zone
- Increase your ability to engage, inspire and influence
- Prepare for a more senior management role or professional challenge
- Develop effective, motivated and innovative leaders
- Gain insights into the latest thinking on strategic business topics
- Build a strong leadership framework
- See return on investment through Henley’s collaboration with a learning partner in your organisation. This person will understand and support the needs of the organisation and the participant, benefitting both