At a glance
- Develop practical management skills and vital personal skills such as time management
- Build self-awareness and self-confidence, and understand how to use your key strengths
- Discover how to manage change and performance effectively
- Understand how to manage your team successfully, and advance your own career as a result
Next start date
We are currently not offering this programme. For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 days + 2 days
Managers at all levels who work with teams or projects
Developing Management Practice is a practical programme designed to help you get measurable results from your team.
The course not only equips you with a host of valuable management skills, but also allows you to realise your own potential and move your career forward.
Taught in small, supportive cohorts, the programme combines psychometrics, workshops, group discussion and 1:1 coaching. It culminates in the creation of a strategic personal plan to record your actions and next steps.
We are not currently offering the Developing Management Practice programme. If you have any questions, please contact our programme advisors: email@example.com.
- Develop practical management skills to create high-performing teams
- Learn how to delegate and manage both your time and energy
- Gain self-confidence and clarity by understanding and utilising your strengths
- Understand how to motivate others and identify individual motivators
- Learn about change and how to manage others through the transition
- Develop confident, self-aware and results-focused managers
- Participants learn how to respond to complex management issues and understand the impact of both individual and team performance
- Increase your employees’ engagement by empowering them to manage their own development