At a glance
- Articulate the value of change and organisational development within your business
- Understand how to align people, processes and structure to enable success
- Explore the skills needed to make a case for, design, enable, and sustain change
- Gain tools to help you apply what you have learned within your organisation
- Suitable for organisational development and business change practitioners, HR leaders, and HR business partners. A minimum of 1-2 years' experience of organisational change is recommended
Next start dates
27 April 2021, 16 November 2021
2x 1 day
£2,350 + VAT (including residential costs)
Organisational development (OD) and strategic change initiatives are vital for organisations to boost their productivity, increase retention and stay competitive. Yet many organisations are not currently using an integrated OD approach.
The Leading Change and Organisational Development masterclass equips you with the skills needed to drive change, from strategy through to execution. You will explore what OD is (and isn’t); how it is approached in other organisations; and how to use it effectively in your own organisation.
The masterclass focuses on practical tools, frameworks and case studies and enables you to learn with a small, supportive cohort of peers.
- Understand how to articulate the value of, and deliver, effective change initiatives in your organisation
- Develop your change management and leadership skills
- Understand your existing strengths and development needs, as well as how to work well in an organisational change team
- Gain a methodology, tools and frameworks which you can immediately apply in your organisation
- Collaborate with peers in a supportive learning environment
- Build the organisational capabilities needed to deliver on strategy and maintain competitive advantage
- Gain the tools needed to diagnose, measure and track productivity improvements
- Develop proactive leaders who can balance the long- and short-term benefits of organisational development and deliver change in shorter timescales
- Identify and manage organisational development gaps