At a glance
- Build credibility and capability as an HR Business Partner
- Develop your commercial acumen
- Analyse the behaviours, skills and attitudes of an effective HR Business Partner
- Explore your current experience against best practice
- Understand effective approaches to talent and performance management within your organisation
- Suitable for new and experienced HR business partners, HR leaders, and consultants and managers working alongside these roles
Next start dates
26 February 2021, 17 September 2021
4x 0.5 days
£1,390 + VAT
Effective HR Business Partnering focuses on understanding the HR business partner (HRBP) role and how it is affected by the changing world of work and HR.
The masterclass will help you look at your role in context and understand how to deliver best practice in an increasingly complex area. It covers both the behaviours and skills of business partnering, including the HRBP value proposition; building credibility and trust; partnering attitudes; and developing commercial acumen.
After looking at the fundamentals of business partnering you will further develop your confidence by building your knowledge around topics such as talent, performance, reward, and succession planning.
You will leave having explored your strengths and development needs, providing a strong foundation upon which to continue developing your partnering capability.
- Understand how new developments in business, work and HR are changing the HRBP role
- Evaluate your current capabilities against industry best practice
- Work with a supportive peer group who share similar challenges
- Develop the confidence, mindset and strategic capability to be a proactive leader in your organisation
- Develop skills relevant to talent and performance management
- HR is becoming more of a strategic partner to the business in order to deliver change and competitive advantage. This masterclass helps you move towards this goal
- Develop HRBPs who are commercial, business outcome-focused, and skilled in supporting, coaching and challenging business leaders