At a glance
- Step back and clearly identify your leadership strengths and development opportunities through profiling and 360-degree feedback
- Through coaching conversations, develop focus and energy to become your best possible leadership self in all aspects of your life
- Develop mastery of a range of embodied leadership tools and techniques
- Create a learning community with peers on the programme
- Suitable for individuals with experience in a leadership role (leading teams, projects or organisations)
Next start dates
14 June 2021; 22 November 2021; 31 January 2022; 7 March 2022
5 days + 1.5 days
£7,250 + VAT (including residential costs)
The Leadership Programme develops and refines your personal leadership skills, including your ability to handle difficult situations, influence others and build relationships. You will also gain tools to help improve your mental and physical capacity when working under pressure.
The programme is ideal if you want to gain a better awareness of your leadership style or transition to a role with more leadership responsibility. It empowers you to set clear leadership goals and determine a pathway within your organisation.
You will join the programme as part of a small but diverse group of peers, helping each other through shared experiences. We also provide intensive 1:1 coaching to help you achieve your leadership goals.
- Understand your leadership behaviours, strengths and weaknesses and how to use these effectively
- Use models and frameworks to review the effectiveness of your own and others’ leadership
- Set clear leadership goals to help you maximise your impact on others
- Know how and when to be operational, tactical and strategic
- Work with peers from a variety of sectors to develop your leadership skills through shared experiences
- Develop effective, motivated leaders who can deliver results for your organisation
- Support your senior team in moving their careers forward
- Foster a culture of decisive and effective leadership within your organisation