At a glance
- Increase your self-confidence and effectiveness
- Learn how to succeed even when you are under pressure
- Understand your personal strengths as a leader and how to use them to deliver high performance
- Experiment with different leadership models
- Develop your plan to become your best leadership self
- Build on the insights from your profiling and 360-degree feedback
Next start dates
13 June 2022, 17 October 2022
5 days + 1.5 days
£7,250 + VAT (including residential costs)
Individuals with experience in a leadership role (teams, projects or organisations)
The Leadership Programme develops and refines your personal leadership skills, including your ability to handle difficult situations, influence others and build relationships. You will also learn how to increase your mental and physical capacity when working under pressure.
You will join the programme as part of a small but diverse group of peers, helping each other through shared experiences.
During the first five-day module, you will clarify the key challenges you want to address and the actions you want to take. This is followed by a significant period of application where you will implement and trial new approaches.
In the second module, you will reconvene to review what you have learned and reflect on how best to stretch your learning and development goals further, after which the learning and development journey continues.
- Know how and when to be operational, tactical and strategic
- Set clear leadership goals to help you maximise your impact on others
- Intensive 1:1 coaching to help you achieve your leadership goals
- Work with peers from a variety of sectors to develop your leadership skills through shared experiences
- Master a range of leadership tools and techniques
- Revisit and reconsider your progress during the second module
- Develop effective, motivated leaders who understand how to deliver results for your organisation
- Motivate your senior team by investing in their leadership development
- Foster a culture of decisive and effective leaders able to confidently deal with pressure and change