At a glance
- Understand how to influence people at all levels
- Gain the ability to master negotiations
- Strengthen your presentation skills so you can make more successful bids and pitches
- Understand how to have difficult conversations, give feedback and deal with strong personalities as part of your role
Next start dates
Henley 🇬🇧: 13 March 2023, 7 June 2023, 4 December 2023
£4,250 + VAT (including residential costs)
Directors and middle to senior managers
The Influence and Impact programme is designed to improve your skills and build your confidence as a communicator. It is ideal if your role involves influencing others – both inside and outside of your organisation – or if you lead teams or change projects.
Over three days, you will develop your own communication style that you can use in both your professional and personal life. You will sharpen the skills required for successful pitches and negotiations, including how to handle high-pressure situations and strong personalities. You will then return to work with detailed preparation for an upcoming scenario such as a presentation or difficult conversation.
The course is highly practical and offers the chance to learn and network with a supportive cohort of peers.
- Adapt your communication style to suit any business situation
- Gain the skills and self-confidence to influence others effectively
- Present and negotiate in a persuasive, credible way in order to get the best results
- Gain practical takeaways for use in your current role
- Develop your people to make a greater impact
- Participants build the communication skills needed for success in pitches, negotiations and meetings
- Engage your employees by enabling them to manage their own development and take on more responsibility
"*" indicates required fields