At a glance
- Develop self-awareness of your leadership style and its impact
- Understand how to employ the leadership skills of your team
- Explore how to develop leadership in others
- Identify new approaches for leadership agility
- Increase your understanding of resilience and how to sustain it
- Suitable for middle and senior level managers and leaders
- Course length: : 6 weeks total, including 4 x 2 hour live-online facilitated sessions and 3 x personal coaching sessions
Next start date
9 March 2021, 7 September 2021
Online (live) 🌐
£2,350 + VAT
The High Performance Leadership programme explores how no one individual has the complete set of leadership skills. It enables you to identify and reflect on your natural leadership style, personality and behaviours. Then, with the support of a professional coach, you will agree on areas for development where your leadership shows potential or is fragile.
You will discover that to be a complete leader you need to be aware of your limitations and draw on the diversity of your team.
The programme is built around the Primary Colours® model, developed over 25 years of research by the Programme Director, Professor David Pendleton. This simple, memorable model helps clarify which leadership roles suit you and the tasks you need to perform to meet your specific leadership challenges.
- Gain a clear and coherent understanding of your leadership strengths and limitations
- Develop confidence in your capabilities as a leader and know when to draw from others
- Recognise the inter-dependencies between strategic, operational and interpersonal leadership
- Create a toolkit to develop leadership success
- One-to-one coaching to apply the learning in your situation
- Focus the business on how to identify, develop and promote leaders into key roles
- Provide a framework for evaluating gaps and developing capability in leadership teams