At a glance
- Learn how to work with teams to improve performance and deliver change at an organisational level
- Understand how to coach a diverse range of teams, including virtual and cross-functional
- Benefit from ongoing feedback, mentoring and supervision
- Course content is driven by the latest research on group dynamics and systemic thinking
- Follow a programme that is accredited by the ICF (through the Henley ACTP programme*)
- Suitable for experienced coaches, team leaders and consultants
Next start date
18 February 2021, 07 October 2021, 12 May 2022
Online🌐, Henley 🇬🇧
£6,750 (VAT exempt), excluding accommodation
The Professional Certificate in Team, Board and Systemic Coaching is an advanced executive coaching programme that helps you deliver change at a team and organisational scale.
By experimenting with tools, techniques and approaches, you will gain the skills needed to coach a diverse range of teams and maximise their potential. You will also learn how to work with stakeholders at all levels to deliver a ‘ripple effect’ across the organisation.
Accredited by the International Coach Federation (through the Henley ACTP programme*), the course draws from the latest research on topics such as group dynamics and systemic thinking. Course content is delivered through workshops, self-study, team coaching practice, and individual and group mentoring.
- Gain the skills, knowledge and competencies to coach a diverse range of teams
- Improve your credibility as a professional coach
- Understand inter-group relationships and the complexities of systems within organisations
- Gain membership to the Henley Centre for Coaching
- Develop high-performing teams that achieve real success
- Enable teams to identify their purpose and understand how they add value to your organisation
- Support organisational change and help drive results
* The Henley Professional Certificate in Team, Board and Systemic Coaching is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and designed to form part two of the Henley Approved Coach Training Programme (ACTP), the Henley Postgraduate Certificate in Executive and Team Coaching, with part one being the Henley Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching.