At a glance
- Develop your skills in supervision and reflective practice
- Understand and apply the seven-eyed model of supervision
- Understand how to monitor coaching practice quality and contribute to wider learning within your organisation
- Accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
Next start date
This programme is currently being redesigned with a planned relaunch in 2022. If you have any questions or are interested in finding out more, please contact us.
Experienced executive coaches, mentors and managers
Designed for coaching practitioners, our Professional Certificate in Supervision is an accredited part-time course that is normally taken over 12 months.
If you have substantial coaching experience and want to refine your supervision skills and reflective coaching practice for maximum impact, this programme may prove a good fit. It combines three residential workshops with online learning via a combination of videos, exercises, coaching supervision practice and 360-degree feedback.
The Professional Certificate in Supervision requires you to undertake 50 hours of coaching supervision practice alongside your studies.
The Professional Certificate in Supervision is currently being redesigned with a planned relaunch in 2022. If you have any questions or are interested in finding out more, please contact us.
- Maximise your coaching supervision skills and resilience
- Refine your coaching supervision technique
- Optimise your ability to develop individuals and groups
- Understand and tackle the ways that assumptions block change
- Improve the flexibility of your responses and model change for others
- Develop coaching capability and capacity within your organisation
- Help coaching practitioners reflect on their practice
- Monitor and uphold practice quality in your organisation
- Encourage organisational learning