At a glance
- Understand the psychology and neuroscience behind behavioural change
- Practise new coaching tools and techniques
- Learn to coach at an organisational level, align your coaching with business objectives, and work with senior executives
- Become more self-aware as a coach and transform how you relate to coachees
- Undertake a research project on a coaching and behavioural change topic of your choice
Next start date
Online🌐: 30 January 2023
30 months minimum, depending on module 1 start date
£23,500 (VAT exempt), excluding accommodation
Individuals using a coaching approach either in a line management role or as professional executive coach
The MSc in Coaching for Behavioural Change is a flexible, part-time programme that empowers you to become more confident, self-aware and effective as a coach.
Driven by research and led by experienced tutors, the programme is delivered in a workshop style that lets you practice new skills and techniques in a safe environment.
You will gain insight into the processes involved in behavioural change, as well as the organisational context for coaching and the dynamics of coaching relationships. You will also have valuable time to reflect and network with a supportive group of peers.
- Understand the dynamics of coaching relationships: individual, team and organisational
- Increase your range of coaching tools and techniques and know when and how to use them
- Understand the psychological processes involved in behavioural change and how coaching can support this
- Build mastery and confidence in coaching by deepening your understanding of yourself and others
- Experience coaching supervision
- By applying their coaching skills to a piece of practitioner research, participants hone their ability to align coaching with business objectives
- Develop a coaching culture within your organisation
- Develop employees who can contribute to organisational change through evidence-based coaching tools and techniques
"*" indicates required fields