The Henley Certificate in Board Practice and Directorship is scheduled over 8 months with 6 workshop days from 14 – 19 April 2024 in Henley, UK.
The tuition fee for the programme is £10,000, excluding accommodation and travel.
Henley alumni are eligible for a 10% discount.
To join the programme, you need:
- Bachelor or master’s degree, or equivalent professional or international qualification
- Organisational leadership/board experience, or at least three years’ senior management experience with board-level access
- Access to a live board-level governance challenge as identified in your proposal
- Evidence of competence in English, if English is not your native language*
Applicants who possess exceptional organisational experience but do not meet the standard academic requirements are welcome to apply and may be considered for entry on to the programme on a case-by-case basis.
Please download the application package:
Täytä alla olevat kentät ladataksesi hakudokumentit.
Please contact us for assistance during the application process. You can also request all application forms from Henley Business School in Finland.
* Candidates whose first language is not English will be required to meet one of the following conditions: Take an English language test, provide an English proficiency at work form or undergo a face-to-face interview in English with an authorised staff from Henley Business School.
"*" pakollinen kenttä