– Exclusive to Henley Partnership members –
In the wake of COVID-19, workplaces that place individual wellbeing and engagement at their heart are needed more than ever. As leaders, it is precisely the things that make us human – our fallibility, vulnerability and compassion – that we need to enact if we are to successfully lead for sustained performance. This webinar will share the business case for compassion, explore the skills required for those who wish to develop more ‘human’ ways of leading, and share ways of embedding compassion as the foundation of healthier, happier and more engaged workplace environments.
The current crisis is changing the corporate landscape beyond recognition and compassion is fast becoming a business imperative to ensure workplaces emerge renewed. As we move into the post-pandemic world, it is leaders who realise and enact humanity over heroism that will create healthier, happier and more engaged workplace environments.
This interactive and practical online masterclass will give you a number of opportunities:
- To pay attention to your own self-care as a leader as the first step to ensuring you are resourced to support those around you.
- To put into practice the skills of compassionate leadership to foster compassion with your own teams.
- To explore the building blocks of organisational compassion to ensure it is systemically embedded for long-term performance.
By the end of the event you will have:
- Explored ways of fostering self-care as a leader to ensure you are resourced to support those around you
- Learned ways of embedding compassion within your team as a foundation for healthier, happier and more sustained team performance
- Experimented with the skills required to lead with compassion
“Thank you for such a helpful and hopeful session. It was great to share our experiences and to practice skills of compassionate leadership. By the end of the session my notebook was full of reminders and to-dos that I know will impact my team.”Quote about Dr Amy Bradley
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at leaders who are interested in fostering cultures of compassion at work.
Dr Amy Bradley researches, writes, consults and speaks on the topics of compassion and engagement. Her work has been published in Harvard Business Review, Forbes Magazine, Management Today, BBC online and The Guardian. In 2020, she made it onto the prestigious Thinkers50 Radar of global management and her recent book, The Human Moment, was longlisted for CMI’s Management Book of the Year.
How do I book?
This event is exclusive to members of The Henley Partnership. To book please contact your HR or Learning and Development team at your organisation.
Unsure who to contact? Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
For this event, up to 1 place per member organisation is available. ’Up to’ indicates the maximum number per member organisation, it is not an allocation of places. All places are subject to availability at the time of booking.
This events primary theme is change and the secondary theme is leadership.
It is relevant to the development of leadership, human, compassion, performance, engagement, success, energy, connections, teams, inspire, culture, core, self, develop