– Exclusive to Henley Partnership members –
25% of our time is spent on ‘organisational drag’: activities that feel like work but don’t create value. That’s a lost day per week.
Full of new research and practical tools, after Crazy Busy™ you will focus on your priorities, set boundaries and regain that lost day.
- Accelerate team productivity by controlling distractions and interruptions
- Manage more efficiently, including upwards
- Choose what to pay attention to
- Manage your perfectionism, procrastination and inability to push back and say ‘No’
- Stop feeling overwhelmed
By the end of the event you will have:
- Techniques to accelerate productivity and wellbeing in your organisation: clustering interruptions; working more quickly through low-priority tasks like emails; tracking meeting effectiveness; and building in strategic thinking time. You’ll learn to PIMP your schedule to build in time for your priority tasks, rather than get bogged down in low-impact activities.
- Become a ‘lawnmower manager’ who clears the path for the team, smoothing processes and removing bottlenecks to make the workflow more efficient. Simply facilitating your team to make daily incremental progress towards their goals is proven to boost engagement and motivation more than other leadership interventions.
- Understood the cost of ‘switch-tasking’ – continually moving between tasks, rather than concentrating fully on one thing at once. Instead, you will build flow time into your schedule. People who work in flow for up to two hours a day are proven to be five times more effective and to work less hours than their multi-tasking crazy busy colleagues.
“I was at your Crazy Busy seminar and wanted to say a huge thank you for the very powerful and expertly delivered message; it has been critical in helping me cut through the overwhelm and focus on what’s important. I now feel much more in control of my working life!”Dereka Symes, Finance Director, Ground Control Ltd
Who should attend?
This is a fast-paced, highly interactive session, ideal for managers and high-potentials who want to be focused busy, not crazy busy.
Careers expert Zena Everett is an international executive coach and speaker on career management and productivity.
She is an executive coach on the Executive MBA programme at Oxford University’s Saïd Business School and a speaker for the London Business Forum: ‘the world’s leading speakers in London’s most iconic venues.’ Zena is author of Mind Flip: Reinvent Your Future and Crazy Busy.
How do I book?
This event is exclusive to members of The Henley Partnership. To book please contact your HR or Learning and Development team at your organisation.
Unsure who to contact? Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
For this event, up to 3 places per member organisation are available. ’Up to’ indicates the maximum number per member organisation, it is not an allocation of places. All places are subject to availability at the time of booking.
This events primary theme is personal effectiveness and the secondary theme is change.
It is relevant to the development of productivity, prioritise, positivity, efficiency, boundaries, tools, practical, control, charge, value.