An Executive MBA is a big investment both in terms of time and money. You don’t need a degree to own a business, however could an Executive MBA give you an edge to become a successful entrepreneur?
Join our live Q&A session with Juho Toivola, owner of Digital Minds and Chairman of the Board of Asselmointi currently studying the Henley Executive MBA, to discuss about the suitability and usefulness of Executive MBA studies for entrepreneurs or entrepreneur-led companies.
During the session we will explore topics such as:
- Is the content of the programme useful for entrepreneurs?
- What are the immediate and mid-term benefits for you and your business?
- When is the right time for entrepreneurs to consider studies?
Juho Toivola will open up why he decided to embark on Executive MBA studies, share his experience and learnings so far and answer honestly any questions you might have! The session will also be joined by Matti Katara, Sales and Customer Relationship Director at Henley Business School, to answer any programme related questions.
For each participant of the Q&A session, we will offer free of charge:
- A career consulting session (60 minutes), or
- A seat on our upcoming MasterClass The New Normal: Complexity and uncertainty (17 March 2022)
Join our live Q&A session and find out if an Executive MBA could be a useful investment for you and your business.