- See strategy as a leadership tool: use it to provide clear leadership and direction to employees and stakeholders
- Critique and develop your own organisation's strategy
- Understand how strategies impact an organisation’s performance
- Overcome internal challenges to strategy and drive your business forward
- Create strategies that 'stick' within your organisation
Next start date
23 November 2022
3 days + 1 day
£4,995 + VAT (including residential costs)
Senior executives, directors and board members
Designed for senior executives, The Strategy Programme helps you kick-start the strategic review process in your organisation. It focuses on specific issues in your organisation and gives you the tools to create and implement strategies that address them.
At Henley, strategy is seen as an essential leadership tool rather than just a thinking process. While theory is a major part of the agenda, this is not at the expense of practical learning – which is delivered through workshops, strategy critique activities and group discussion. A follow-up day gives you the opportunity to check progress and maintain momentum while implementing your strategy.
You will be encouraged to think about strategy in the long-term, while making sure you remain agile in a competitive business environment.
- Define and demystify strategy in a business setting
- Understand the role of strategy in leadership and employee engagement
- Learn to critique and challenge existing business strategies at the highest level
- Gain new strategy tools and concepts to use in your organisation
- Build your peer network
- Review your organisation’s strategy against best practice and identify opportunities to add value
- From the pre-work onwards, the programme focuses on your organisation’s issues
- Develop leaders who can successfully create and implement strategies
- Become an outward-looking organisation focused on creating and maintaining lasting competitive advantage
- Become more profitable and more sustainable in the long term
"*" näyttää pakolliset kentät