- Understand what organisational development is (and isn't)
- Communicate and drive the benefits of organisational development within your organisation
- Examine how it is approached in other organisations and how to use it effectively in your own organisation
- Gain tools, tactics and tips to help you link strategy and execution
- Suitable for HR directors, HR business partners, OD partners and other professionals charged with delivering organisational development
Next start date
12 May 2021
2x 0.5 days
£695 + VAT
Organisational development (OD) aligns an organisation’s people, systems and structure with its strategy to enable better business performance. It is a process of continuous and proactive organisational change that can result in reduced staff turnover, increased productivity and sustained competitive advantage.
However, many organisations are not using an integrated OD approach. Those working with OD often struggle to articulate exactly what it is and the value it offers.
The Organisational Development masterclass helps you develop an integrated approach to OD and show its value to your organisation. It provides a strong theoretical and practical basis for practitioners.
- Position and communicate the contribution of OD to your organisation in a simple and commercially-driven, yet innovative, way
- Understand what is needed to deliver OD successfully at individual and functional levels
- Gain a realistic view of the challenges involved
- Take away tools to help you apply what you have learned within your organisation
- Participants develop a broader, integrated perspective on the organisational capability needed to deliver the business strategy
- Help those involved in OD to balance and communicate long and short-term benefits, and deliver change in shorter timescales
- Ensure the organisation has the tools to diagnose, measure and track productivity improvements
"*" pakollinen kenttä