- Understand what organisational design is, how it drives change, and its value to customers, management and shareholders
- Recognise the core principles and tests of an effective design for your organisation
- Gain a methodology, tools and frameworks for undertaking organisational design
- Explore practical examples and an interactive case study to enable you to apply this in practice
Next start date
3 November 2022
£2,350 + VAT
Organisational design and business change practitioners; HR leaders and business partners; other leaders and professionals charged with delivering organisational (re)design
Organisational design is the process of aligning the structure, workflows and resources of an organisation with its objectives in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness. The need for organisational design can come from mergers, new products and services, cost reduction initiatives and broad change initiatives.
The Organisational Design Masterclass is a live-online programme that covers what organisational design is and how to implement it in your organisation, with practical examples.
- Understand and articulate the difference good design can make to the effectiveness and efficiency of your organisation
- Develop in-demand skills as an organisational design practitioner, understanding your existing strengths and development needs
- Gain methodologies, tools and frameworks that you can immediately apply
- Collaborate with peers in a supportive learning environment
- Organisational design is essential for organisations to remain agile and competitive. Building your capabilities in this area supports your organisation’s future effectiveness and efficiency
"*" pakollinen kenttä