- Lead within rapidly changing organisations
- Inspire and instil leadership in others
- Understand how to make individuals and teams thrive
- Take decisive action in uncertain situations
- Lead across organisational and departmental boundaries
Next start date
Please contact us for the next starting date
£17,900 (VAT exempt)
Suitable for experienced leaders (organisations, teams, people and projects)
The Henley MA Leadership is a part-time masters programme that fits with your working commitments. You will develop your leadership capability and learn how to maximise the performance of your team. This enables you to become a leader who is analytical and self-aware, with a strong sense of responsibility; someone who understands how to make people thrive, and who has the confidence to take the organisation forward.
When developing the programme, we undertook extensive research and consulted with leaders from large and small corporates, the public sector, government departments and social enterprises. As a result, the MA Leadership is challenging yet rewarding and relevant, designed to have an immediate practical impact on both you and your organisation.
You can choose to commit to the full MA Leadership from the start or complete one stage at a time. At the stage you decide to complete your studies you will earn an internationally recognised qualification from a triple-accredited, global business school.
- Earn a postgraduate qualification from a triple-accredited global business school without taking a career break
- Access resources from our online learning portal including books and journals
- Work with faculty who have practical experience of current organisational working practice and challenges
- Alumni status: Ongoing networking and development through your Henley Business School and University of Reading alumni status
- Your executive will develop as they study; they will be increasingly informed, motivated and capable of inspiring teams and managing business challenges
- Henley faculty and your executive’s peer study group will provide reflections on strategies used outside of your specific industry
- The dissertation completed as part of the Henley MA Leadership – participants choose the focus of this piece of work, which could be used to examine a current organisational challenge