- Understand how to make the most of the leadership skills in your team
- Develop self-awareness of your leadership style and its impact
- Explore how to develop leadership in others
- Increase your understanding of resilience and how to sustain it
Next start date
22 February 2022
Online (live) 🌐
£2,350 + VAT
Middle and senior level managers and leaders
During the High Performance Leadership programme you will discover that to be a complete leader, you need to be aware of your limitations and draw on the diversity of your team.
The programme explores how no one individual has the complete set of leadership skills. It enables you to identify and reflect on your natural leadership style, personality and behaviours. Then, with the support of a professional coach, you will agree on areas for development where your leadership shows potential or is fragile.
The programme is built around the Primary Colours® model, developed over 25 years of research by the Programme Director, Professor David Pendleton. This simple, memorable model helps clarify which leadership roles suit you and the tasks you need to perform to meet your specific leadership challenges.
The High Performance Leadership programme is delivered over 6 weeks, including 1 x 2.5 hour live-online facilitated session and 3 x 2 hour live-online facilitated sessions plus 3 x personal coaching sessions.
- Develop confidence in your capabilities as a leader and know when to draw from others
- Gain a clear and coherent understanding of your leadership strengths and limitations
- Recognise the inter-dependencies between strategic, operational and interpersonal leadership
- One-to-one coaching helps you apply what you have learned to your situation
- Provide a framework for evaluating gaps and developing capability in leadership teams
- Make the most of the leadership skills available in any team
- Identify, develop and promote leaders into key roles