- Become a confident leader with conviction in your leadership style
- Understand the differences between management and leadership
- Explore the dynamics of high-performance teams and organisations – and understand how to create them
- Receive constructive, real-time feedback on your behaviour and interactions, providing a catalyst for change
- Suitable for senior leaders, ambitious middle managers and entrepreneurs
Next start dates
7 June 2021; 11 October 2021
5.5 days + 1 day
£7,395 + VAT (including residential costs)
The Advanced Personal Leadership Programme is a tailored and entirely practical course. Taught through group work, real-life leadership challenges and 1:1 coaching, it lets you experiment with new behaviours in a safe and supportive space.
Through direct, real-time feedback you will have the opportunity to see yourself as others see you. This process can act as a catalyst for profound conversations and real personal change, helping to make you a more effective leader.
Working as part of a small, supportive cohort of peers, you will explore your leadership strengths and areas for development. You will come away from the programme with a personal leadership development plan, helping you make an immediate practical impact back in your organisation.
- Strengthen your ability to recognise, diagnose and manage challenging or sensitive issues within your team/organisation
- Understand how to inspire and motivate your team/organisation
- Witness the impact of different leadership approaches and the reactions they can cause
- Network and share ideas with a small group of peers from diverse backgrounds
- Develop self-aware, confident leaders with the mindset to take on new challenges and responsibilities
- The programme has an immediate practical impact and often gives participants a renewed sense of purpose
- Senior executives gain a working knowledge of behaviour and an understanding of how it impacts your organisation (in terms of individuals, teams and culture)