- Develop key supervision skills through exploration, practise and feedback
- Try working with different supervision models
- Deepen your own reflective practice
- Be challenged to consider who you are as a coach and a coach supervisor
- In person programme, with additional online sessions
- Provides a route to EMCC accreditation as a Coaching Supervisor
Next start date
21 November 2022, 3 April 2023
£5,750 + VAT
Internal or external coaches or mentors with a minimum of 100 hours coach/mentor practice.
The Professional Certificate in Supervision is a programme where you learn by doing.
You will engage in reflective practice throughout. You will be required to undertake coaching supervision during the course, and reflect on your learning. This will be supported by core content which will incorporate key supervision models and frameworks for working with individuals and groups. The approach adopted is one of an adult learning community and we aim to create a psychologically safe learning space where we can all learn together.
The programme is EMCC accredited and we are also working towards attaining ICF CCEU’s.
- Improve and expand your skills as a coaching supervisor
- Learn how to employ new models of coaching supervision
- Understand how to work with individuals and groups
- Become more confident and capable as a supervisor
- Build a network in coaching supervision
- Develop confident coaching supervisors with awareness of best and ethical practice
- Understand how to monitor coaching practice quality
"*" pakollinen kenttä