Henley Business School provides rigorous, challenging and career-oriented programmes that set high standards of learning. We are one of the oldest and most respected business schools in Europe. Henley Business School is constantly ranked among the world’s top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist, and we are also among the very few business schools to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of our faculty and output. The Henley Alumni network consists of +70,000 alumni in 170 countries. As part of the University of Reading, Henley operates within an academic institution that is placed within the top 200 universities worldwide.
We are looking for a new team member to join our office in Helsinki, where you will be part of a team of 10 people locally and an international organisation globally. This is an excellent opportunity for a student looking to gain experience in an international atmosphere surrounded by extremely valuable networks.
Our team is small and dynamic, and finding the right type of person with a “can-do” attitude is important. If you are proactive, responsible, interested in learning from others and a good team player, you are the person we are looking for. Since we are an international business school, you need to be able to communicate and work fluently in English.
The intern will be assigned various assignments to help in different functionalities in office management, administration, sales and marketing depending on their interests and skills e.g. relating to event organising, marketing and pre-sales. The main responsibility will focus on developing our CRM tool (Microsoft Dynamics CRM). Good knowledge of the use of MS Office programmes and some understanding of IT systems will help you, but you will learn the rest on the go.
We are looking for
- Bachelor or Master’s student from a programme relating to IT or business (business administration, information technology, executive assistant, economics, management, marketing etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft tools
- “Can-do” attitude
- Excellent language skills in English (written and spoken)
We are offering
- Chance to gain professional experience in education business
- Competence development in working with different tools
- Possibility to create a great professional network
- Friendly and supportive team to work with
- Flexible and diverse working environment
- Opportunity to learn, for example about international business, B2B and B2C sales, marketing, event management, CRM-tool development, professional communication and project management
Start: May 2018
Duration: 3-6 months, employment possibility after internship
Salary: Paid internship (500€/month + lunch vouchers)
If you feel that you match the profile described, please do not hesitate to apply by sending send your CV (English/Finnish) and an application letter (English) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31 March 2018.
For more information, please contact Emmi Pesonen by email or phone +358 50 368 8888.