Henley Business School Finland is looking for a full-time intern to our office in Helsinki.
Henley Business School is part of the University of Reading in the United Kingdom. In Finland, we take care of marketing, sales and administration of different leadership programmes directed to managers.
The intern will mostly work with the MBA programme coordination; organising workshops, preparing materials and coordinating travel arrangements. The responsibilities also include assisting with accounting, programme administration and event management, please see the full job description. As an Intern at Henley Finland, you will learn a lot what business is really like in practice and deepen your understanding about what the Finnish business scene looks like as well as get insights into different industries. As an educational institute Henley works with customers from entrepreneurs and managers to corporate directors from a wide range of local and international businesses. We intent to give a great chance to learn on your own and also from colleagues in sales and marketing. In addition, you will get a chance to build good networks for the future.
Our team is small and dynamic and finding the right type of person is important. A good attitude is the most important part in making you a suitable candidate. Excellent language skills in Finnish and English (written and spoken) are required as well as basic knowledge of accounting to enable you to learn about our invoicing processes.
We are looking for somebody with
- University studies in a business programme (business administration, economics, finance, management etc.) or event planning specialisation
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- “Can-do” attitude
- Excellent language skills in English (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of Finnish language
We are offering
- Possibility to create a great professional network
- Great team to work with
- Flexible working environment
- Departure point to start your career
- Opportunity to develop as a professional
- Opportunity to learn a lot for example about: International Business, B2B and B2C sales, Marketing, Event management, different industries and organisational cultures, professional communication
The internship reward is to be negotiated, please include a salary request in your application.
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 3-6 months, employment possibility after internship
Please send your CV (English/Finnish) and an application letter (English) to email@example.com latest by 31 January 2017.
For more information, please contact Emmi Pesonen by email or phone +358 41 7457982.