Becoming Agile: An international festival of learning
It’s been a demanding year and agility has been essential – both personally and organisationally. The world of work is messy but the pandemic has thrown a whole new curve ball. We’ve all had to make sense of the chaos and adapt to survive in the uncertainty. At the Henley Forum 2021 Annual Conference, we will celebrate innovative practice, share the learning and look ahead to the future of work.
This is about being agile – our ability to respond, adapt and renew quickly in a rapidly changing, turbulent and uncertain world – rather than doing agile methodology.
What are the lessons we can learn from today to help us thrive in the future?
This year, making the most of the virtual format, we have opened our doors to the world! With an international line-up of speakers and participation from across the globe, we’re looking forward to a truly international festival of learning.
Benefits of attending:
- gather international perspectives, stories of successes and failures, and learning from different sectors
- absorb valuable learning from leading-edge practice and innovative thought leaders
- make new connections with a global audience and strengthen existing ones
- create actionable insights to re-energise your work
- be first to hear about new Henley Forum research, and leave with some practical tools
We hope you will join us!