New programme: The Integrated Leader
Do you want to realise your full potential as individual, manager and organisational leader?
We are launching a new leadership programme, an absolute novelty on the Finnish Executive Education market:
The Integrated Leadership programme is a dynamic programme of self-discovery and awareness. It is an opportunity for experienced managers and leaders with a curiosity for self- and system understanding to attain new depth in both professional and personal fields.
The 4.5-day programme, comprising of two modules, combines the areas of self-awareness and systemic leadership to allow participants to gain a deeper understanding of themselves and their impact on others, and to take a wide-angle lens view at organisational issues for a lasting resolution of complex challenges.
It is designed to catalyse fresh insights and information at an individual and organisational level. Insights that can be translated into tangible differences when taken back into the day-to-day working life of participants.
The Integrated Leadership programme provides a unique space to learn in a safe and facilitated environment alongside experienced participants from a variety of industry and backgrounds. Above all, it is a rare chance to stop and look at things differently.
Programme dates and location:
Module 1: 22-23 March 2018 in Helsinki, Finland
Module 2: 15-17 May 2018 in Henley, UK
Programme fee: 4,800 € (+ VAT 24%)
Who is the programme for?
The Integrated Leadership programme is for experienced managers and leaders with a deep interest in continuous personal development and growth. It is also designed for individuals who are encountering challenges or managing change and transition in career or life, responsible for taking themselves or an organisation from one phase to another.
Benefits to the individual
- Time and space for reflection and sense-making, allowing you to become more self-aware and pave the way for continuous personal development and growth
- Exploration of the hidden dynamics in relationship systems, allowing participants to illuminate the dynamics and patterns that limit and resource leaders, teams and whole organisations
- Provision of fresh insights, clarity and direction around individual and organisational issues
Benefits to the organisation
- Comprehensive development process for experienced managers and leaders to become more self-aware and increase their leadership effectiveness
- Provision of a deep-dive into organisational constellations to offer rich insights and clarity on directions, responsibilities and actions around individual and organisational issues