Augmented leadership: New skills for leaders in the 4th industrial revolution
Do you have the skills you need for the next industrial revolution?
This masterclass programme will be presented by leading academics and industry leaders, with a focus on leadership requirements for the future, using experiential learning, engagement and application. Immerse yourself in expert-led learning sessions, networking, relaxing and socialising with like-minded alumni.
How will you lead in the 4th industrial revolution?
We are in the fourth in a series of industrial revolutions, each of which have transformed global economies, employment and society through disruptive technologies and processes.
Are private and public sector leaders ready to exploit the full potential of Industry 4.0, and can they overcome uncertainty around relevant new business strategies, workforce skill sets and building a business case for investment in new technologies?
Read more about the ethos and spirit of the event in our digital flyer.
Join leading industry innovators and prominent Henley academics to gain exclusive knowledge on how to be a forerunner in the 4th industrial revolution:
- Stewart Monk (Head of Applications Sales Enablement, Oracle and TEDx Berlin speaker)
- Professor Andrew Godley (Academic Director, Henley Centre for Entrepreneurship)
- Chad Wilson (Product Strategy Manager, Incomm)
- Professor Bernd Vogel (Director, Henley Centre for Leadership)
- Stephan Balzer (Founder, Boma Global)
- Naeema Pasha (Director of Henley Careers and Founder of WOW, Henley Business School)
- John Vlismas (Comedian, educator and media personality )
- Felix Müller (Managing Director, Henley Business School Germany)
- Helen Gordon (Chief Executive, Science Council)
- Jon Foster-Pedley (Dean, Henley Business School South Africa)
- Chris Shern (Managing Director, International Management Education)
This Masterclass is particularly exciting as we will be taking the series to Munich, Germany for the first time. We will hold the event at our modern campus in the centre of the city.
We will start with an informal dinner on Wednesday 15 May, for those arriving early. On Thursday we will have a full programme with a Masterclass Dinner in the evening. Friday will be a shorter day with the programme running from 9.00am – 4.00pm.
Alumni – €480
Non-alumni – €680
Alumnus + Non-alumnus – €960
Current student – €430
(All prices are VAT inclusive)
An invoice will follow your booking for payment via bank transfer.