Build and maintain businesses for the future, without compromising today
Sustainability isn’t new, but is your organisation starting to wise up to its affect on the bottom line?
Businesses are changing. Sustainability can no longer be designated to the realms of corporate philanthropy within organisations. Since 2015 the Sustainability Agenda has increased public awareness of the issues facing the planet and society, and the role of consumers in making more ethical and informed choices.
With a more informed public placing organisations under a greater scrutiny for how they are operating, do you know how to ensure your business delivers today but is sustainable for the future? Are you offsetting your carbon impact, but forgetting about the workforce of tomorrow?
This year’s masterclass will offer insight from leading academics on sustainable business models, how they operate, and offer insight from industry leaders in sustainability who are committed to change and developing the solutions.
You will cultivate the skills and knowledge needed to develop and implement a new organisational ethos, to be the voice for sustainability that brings your organisation and your customers with you.
Learn, reflect and re-energise your business thinking at this year’s Henley Masterclass at our beautiful Greenland’s campus from Thursday 14th to Friday 15th May 2020. Our inspiring line up of speakers includes prominent alumni, industry experts and Henley Business School academics:
- Gordon Seabright,Chief Executive, Non-Executive Director and Consultant
- Carole Scott, Head of Corporate Communications at Henkel
- Dr James Robey, Global Head of Environmental Sustainability at Capgemini
- Helen Gordon, Chief Executive of Science Council. Chair Henley Alumni and Development Advisory Board
- Dr Peter McManners,Visiting Executive Fellow, Director
- Dr Shaheena Janjuha-Jivraj,Associate Professor in Entrepreneurial Leadership, Forbes contributer, author and consultant
- Dr Irene Garnelo-Gomez, Lecturer in Reputation and Sustainability
- Dr Anastasiya Saraeva,Lecturer in Reputation and Responsibility
Alumnus + Non-alumnus: £960
Current student: £430
(All prices are VAT inclusive)
An invoice will follow your booking for payment via bank transfer.
*Please note ticket prices exclude accommodation. Should you wish to stay onsite during the Masterclass, after booking you will receive a direct link and promotional code.