Insight guide #1: What can coaching do for you?
We have one scholarship available for the Finland-based Henley Executive MBA commencing in March 2019.
The scholarship provides financial assistance to a student who meets the specific eligibility criteria set by the Henley Finland Panel and whose personal circumstances demonstrate the need for financial support.
To be considered for this scholarship, you will need to
- Hold a residency and full-time job in Finland, Norway, Sweden, Russia or the Baltics
- Have minimum a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Meet the criteria for applying to the Executive MBA at Henley Business School Finland commencing in March 2019
Other factors influencing the decision:
- This scholarship cannot provide the main financial support for your studies
- You should demonstrate evidence that you are facing financial hardship and that without help you will not be able to complete the course
- You must show evidence that you are dedicated to your studies
The scholarship recipient may receive up to 37% of the programme fee (15.000€), depending on the need.
To apply, please download the Executive MBA scholarship 2019 application form. Application deadline is 31.12.2018.
The Henley Finland Panel will review all scholarship applications and inform their decision on 10.1.2019. The successful winner will be notified by email, those not awarded will not be notified. The panel’s decision is final and not open to discussion or appeal by applicants.
If you are awarded the scholarship, it will only be confirmed after you have formally accepted your programme offer. Once you have successfully enrolled, the amount will be deducted from your programme fees.
The scholarship cannot be transferred to another intake.