To join the Henley Executive MBA (EMBA) programme you need:
- Bachelor or master’s degree, or equivalent professional or international qualification*
- Three to ten years of relevant experience in a managerial or senior specialist position, depending on your academic background
- Evidence of competence in English, if English is not your native language
Start your application process by contacting us to receive further information about the Henley EMBA programme and to discuss your career development plans.
Your application package must include:
- A completed application form
- Up-to-date CV
- Certified copies of degree certificates
- Two professional references
- English language test results or an English proficiency at work form**
A personal meeting is a mandatory requirement for all applications.
The Henley EMBA programme starts twice a year, in March and October.
We are happy to assist you through the application process and to discuss about your goals, career and how to prepare for this journey.
* We do welcome applications from candidates with exceptional management experience who may not meet all the formal criteria for admission. If you have a minimum of five years’ experience at a senior or strategic level, we would be happy to consider an application.
** We require applicants whose native language is not English or who did not complete their first degree in English to take one of the approved English language tests and to have reached the minimum level indicated. Alternatively, if the everyday working language of your current employer is English, please complete the proficiency at work form, to be submitted with the application.