To join the programme you need:
- Three years of relevant experience in a managerial or senior specialist position
- Bachelor or master’s degree, or equivalent professional or international qualification*
- Evidence of competence in English, if English is not your native language
Start your application process by contacting us to receive further information about the Henley Executive MBA (EMBA) – Global programme and to discuss your career development plans.
Your application package must include:
- A completed application form
- Up-to-date CV
- Certified copies of degree certificates
- Two professional references
- Evidence of competence in English**
A personal meeting is a mandatory requirement for all applications.
The Henley EMBA – Global programme starts twice a year, in March and October.
We are offering an Early Bird fee for applications until 31.12.2020!
* We do welcome applications from candidates with exceptional management experience who may not meet all the formal criteria for admission (no degree). If you have a minimum of five years’ experience at a senior or strategic level, we would be happy to consider an application. Our Admission Panel reviews all non-standard applications for suitability.
** Candidates whose first language is not English will be required to meet one of the following conditions: Take an English language test, provide a English proficiency at work form or undergo a face-to-face interview in English with an authorised staff from Henley Business School.