The Henley Executive Certificate in Leadership enables you to become a leader who is both analytical and self-aware, with a strong sense of responsibility; someone who understands how to make people thrive and who has the confidence to take the organisation forward.
The programme combines peer group learning, work-based practice, action learning and reflection – supported by a comprehensive virtual learning environment – to provide you with a deep, multi-faceted understanding of modern leadership. It offers a balance between highly interactive teaching sessions and practical experience to give you all the skills you need to excel in business today. Read more about the learning experience.
Module 1: Leadership concepts
Develop your understanding of leadership theories, including the management of individuals, teams and organisations. Improve your ability to:
- Engage with leadership practices based on relevant thinking
- Take a critical and analytical approach to leadership thinking and practice
- Understand and apply leadership strategies, tools and practices from a variety of perspectives
- Self-study and reflection
- Leadership in action
Module 2: Personal leadership development
Enhance your personal leadership skills and your ability to:
- Be self-aware
- Plan, manage and reflect on your personal leadership style
- Develop your behavioural skills to increase the effectiveness of your leadership
- Explore the ethical and practical issues in leadership
- Peer group coaching
Module 3: Elective
As part of the Henley Executive Certificate in Leadership, you can study one elective:
- Leadership of complexity and change
- Mobilising and maintaining organisational energy
- Peer group coaching
Download our Executive Certificate in Leadership brochure and read more about the programme:
Please fill in the fields below to download the brochure.
The Henley Executive Certificate in Leadership is scheduled over 7 months with 9.5 days of workshops and 1.5 days of inter- and post-modular learning.
April 2023 intake
Starter session: 17 April 2023: 09.00 – 12.00, Online
Workshop 1: 25 – 27 April 2023, Helsinki
Workshop 2: 22 May 2023, Helsinki
Workshop 3: 7 – 9 June 2023, Henley, UK
Workshop 4: 19 – 20 September 2023, Helsinki
"*" indicates required fields