This in-depth leadership programme is suitable for directors and managers with significant leadership responsibilities looking to develop their leadership capabilities and maximise the performance of their team and organisation.
Benefits for you
- Explore both classic and emerging leadership perspectives
- Discover how to guide business units, teams and individuals through periods of complexity and change
- Work with world-class faculty and experienced business leaders to discuss your practical challenges and build a trusted network
- Receive an internationally recognised university qualification from a triple-accredited, global business school without taking a career break
- Become part of the Henley alumni network from day one of your studies
- Progress your studies further by continuing with the Henley MA Leadership, an internationally recognised university-level master’s degree
“As well as the people, the course materials were excellent, and they seemed to have a way of sparking my creative thinking. My colleagues could tell when I’d been at Henley just by the way I’d apply new ideas. I found myself being able to see further, and clearer.”Mairi Brookes, Sustainable City Team Manager, Oxford City Council
Benefits for your organisation
- Programme members will develop themselves and their organisations as they study, solving current leadership challenges
- They become increasingly informed, motivated and capable of inspiring teams and leading organisations through periods of complexity and change
- Henley faculty and the programme members’ peer learning group provide reflections on strategies used outside your specific industry and serve as sounding boards
Download our Executive Certificate in Leadership brochure and read more about the programme:
Are you facing leadership challenges in your daily work? We invite you to join this taster session for an opportunity to experience some of the teaching styles and methods used in our new Leadership programme as well as to get an opportunity to meet some of the faculty and team.
The Henley Executive Certificate in Leadership is an in-depth leadership programme for experienced leaders and senior managers with significant leadership responsibilities that helps you improve your leadership knowledge and maximise the performance of your team and organisation.
We knew it before, but the pandemic has hit it home. Technostress can be the threat in an increasingly remote workforce that uses mainly digital communication technologies to collaborate and perform. In this accelerator lab webinar, we will interactively explore how to use technology in the workplace to create collaborative and healthy ways of working and what supportive working conditions we can employ.
In the webinar, Professor Benjamin Laker lays out the dangers of arrogant overconfidence for both individuals and organizations, and shares findings from a forthcoming book that examines the economic and psychological costs of this destructive behaviour, boldly arguing for a new, revolutionary approach to leadership.
Within the leadership development community, we know we hit the iceberg of climate change and it is sinking us, yet it seems we are continuing to play the same old leadership development tunes. Why is that and what can we do together?
For a lot of people, formal education has in the past started with primary school and ended with undergraduate education. However, educating oneself beyond the early phases of life and career has become more and more important. Why is lifelong learning so important?
In our latest Leading Insights, Professor Kevin Money explains why he believes governments could be doing more to tackle climate change.
Thousands of workers have been heading back to the office over the past month or so. As they do so, the prizes and pitfalls of hybrid ways of working are already becoming reality. The opportunity to shape the patterns and practices is now. How will you respond?