This in-depth leadership programme is suitable for directors and managers with significant leadership responsibilities looking to develop their leadership capabilities and maximise the performance of their team and organisation.
Benefits for you
- Explore both classic and emerging leadership perspectives
- Discover how to guide business units, teams and individuals through periods of complexity and change
- Work with world-class faculty and experienced business leaders to discuss your practical challenges and build a trusted network
- Receive an internationally recognised university qualification from a triple-accredited, global business school without taking a career break
- Become part of the Henley alumni network from day one of your studies
- Progress your studies further by continuing with the Henley MA Leadership, an internationally recognised university-level master’s degree
“As well as the people, the course materials were excellent, and they seemed to have a way of sparking my creative thinking. My colleagues could tell when I’d been at Henley just by the way I’d apply new ideas. I found myself being able to see further, and clearer.”Mairi Brookes, Sustainable City Team Manager, Oxford City Council
Benefits for your organisation
- Programme members will develop themselves and their organisations as they study, solving current leadership challenges
- They become increasingly informed, motivated and capable of inspiring teams and leading organisations through periods of complexity and change
- Henley faculty and the programme members’ peer learning group provide reflections on strategies used outside your specific industry and serve as sounding boards
Download our Executive Certificate in Leadership brochure and read more about the programme:
Please fill in the fields below to download the brochure.
"*" indicates required fields