This in-depth leadership programme is suitable for directors and managers with significant leadership responsibilities looking to develop their leadership capabilities and maximise the performance of their team and organisation.
Benefits for you
- Explore both classic and emerging leadership perspectives
- Discover how to guide business units, teams and individuals through periods of complexity and change
- Work with world-class faculty and experienced business leaders to discuss your practical challenges and build a trusted network
- Receive an internationally recognised university qualification from a triple-accredited, global business school without taking a career break
- Become part of the Henley alumni network from day one of your studies
- Progress your studies further by continuing with the Henley MA Leadership, an internationally recognised university-level master’s degree
“As well as the people, the course materials were excellent, and they seemed to have a way of sparking my creative thinking. My colleagues could tell when I’d been at Henley just by the way I’d apply new ideas. I found myself being able to see further, and clearer.”Mairi Brookes, Sustainable City Team Manager, Oxford City Council
Benefits for your organisation
- Programme members will develop themselves and their organisations as they study, solving current leadership challenges
- They become increasingly informed, motivated and capable of inspiring teams and leading organisations through periods of complexity and change
- Henley faculty and the programme members’ peer learning group provide reflections on strategies used outside your specific industry and serve as sounding boards
Download our Executive Certificate in Leadership brochure and read more about the programme:
We knew it before, but the pandemic has hit it home. Technostress can be the threat in an increasingly remote workforce that uses mainly digital communication technologies to collaborate and perform. In this accelerator lab webinar, we will interactively explore how to use technology in the workplace to create collaborative and healthy ways of working and what supportive working conditions we can employ.
The Henley Executive Certificate in Leadership is an in-depth leadership programme for experienced leaders and senior managers with significant leadership responsibilities that helps you improve your leadership knowledge and maximise the performance of your team and organisation.
New research finds companies that have targeted measures specifically to support ethnic minorities record higher revenue and greater staff output and loyalty. Despite this, racial discrimination is still rife in British business with Black employees found to be worst off.
Henley Business School published new research into racial equity in UK businesses. Our aim was to understand the reasons racial inequity still exists in workplaces, and the barriers and challenges to overcoming it.
If not addressed, fragility can have long-lasting and sometimes career-ending outcomes. How, then, can senior leaders develop anti-fragility, where they are not only withstanding the hurricane of life in the organisational fast-lane, but can actually flourish in this setting?
Jo Marchant was on the first cohort of the MA Leadership between June 2016 and April 2018. It was an amazing experience for her having the opportunity to study leadership and implementing her learning in her organisation. The biggest takeaway for her personally though was learning how to lead authentically, in short how to be “herself” in her leadership.