The Henley Executive MBA (EMBA) – Global is designed to develop outstanding business leaders, who are strong, responsible, adaptable and able to identify the different situational perspectives to take appropriate action.
Henley-educated business leaders also appreciate that business is complex – there is no one-size-fits all response. They become confident working with complexity, and they remain calm and assured under pressure.
Our programme provides multiple benefits, to you and your company:
- University-level master’s degree from an internationally recognised business school with triple-accredited status
- Life-changing experience due to strong focus on both personal leadership and management capabilities
- Highly international experience, including study content, teaching faculty and students
- Truly rewarding learning journey with other experienced managers
- Highly practical programme, enabling you to apply the developed knowledge and skills immediately in the workplace
- Relevant assignments, showcasing your capabilities and creating a valuable contribution to your organisation from day one of your studies
- Online access to tens of thousands academic and industry study resources supporting your business and studies
- Improved English fluency (academic and business)
- Substitute workshops in other overseas offices
- Study breaks allowed, if other commitments in life change
- Access to a worldwide alumni network with more than 75,000 people in over 170 countries from day one of your studies
Read more about the programme:
The Henley Executive MBA – Global (EMBA) uniquely delivers proven leadership teaching with international insight. The programme will empower you to become an exceptional leader who thinks and acts with clarity, confidence and conviction. Personal and professional development are woven into the fabric of our EMBA degree.
Join us for an Executive MBA taster session on Best Practice in Corporate Reputation and Stakeholder Management led by Professor Kevin Money to explore the fresh insights from academia and practice.
I just received the invitation for the first workshop of my Henley Executive MBA studies and I’m happy that despite the challenging COVID situation we will be traveling to the campus in Henley, UK. It feels good to get started but it also raises some questions regarding proper attire for the workshops and my spoken English.
Alumni of the month is a news series of interviews where we feature Henley Business School alumni from various fields of business. In the interviews, our alumni share what were the most important lessons they learned during their studies and how studying at Henley has impacted both their career and personal life.
In preparation for my Executive MBA studies, I have made a mental division of the coming study years: 2021, 2022 and 2023 and I’ve also reflected on my personal hopes and fears for this journey.
Alumni of the month is a news series of interviews where we feature Henley Business School alumni from various fields of business. In the interviews, our alumni share what were the most important lessons they learned during their studies and how studying at Henley has impacted both the career and personal life. In addition, you will also get insights on what are the keys to success in each alumnus’ field of business.