The Henley Executive MBA (EMBA) – Global is designed to develop outstanding business leaders, who are strong, responsible, adaptable and able to identify the different situational perspectives to take appropriate action.
Henley-educated business leaders also appreciate that business is complex – there is no one-size-fits all response. They become confident working with complexity, and they remain calm and assured under pressure.
Our programme provides multiple benefits, to you and your company:
- University-level master’s degree from an internationally recognised business school with triple-accredited status
- Life-changing experience due to strong focus on both personal leadership and management capabilities
- Highly international experience, including study content, teaching faculty and students
- Truly rewarding learning journey with other experienced managers
- Highly practical programme, enabling you to apply the developed knowledge and skills immediately in the workplace
- Relevant assignments, showcasing your capabilities and creating a valuable contribution to your organisation from day one of your studies
- Online access to tens of thousands academic and industry study resources supporting your business and studies
- Improved English fluency (academic and business)
- Substitute workshops in other overseas offices
- Study breaks allowed, if other commitments in life change
- Access to a worldwide alumni network with more than 80,000 people in over 170 countries from day one of your studies
Read more about the programme:
The Henley Executive MBA – Global (EMBA) uniquely delivers proven leadership teaching with international insight. The programme will empower you to become an exceptional leader who thinks and acts with clarity, confidence and conviction. Personal and professional development are woven into the fabric of our EMBA degree.
For a lot of people, formal education has in the past started with primary school and ended with undergraduate education. However, educating oneself beyond the early phases of life and career has become more and more important. Why is lifelong learning so important?
I recently attended the Managing Processes and Systems workshop as part of my Executive MBA studies. I felt well prepared having done all the course pre-work and was ready to learn new models and frameworks that would enable me to understand business processes more broadly. The reality, however, turned out to be much more about unlearning. Sounds complicated? Let me explain.
Alumni of the month is a news series of interviews where we feature Henley Business School alumni from various fields of business. In the interviews, our alumni share what were the most important lessons they learned during their studies and how studying at Henley has impacted both the career and personal life. In addition, you will also get insights on what are the keys to success in each alumnus’ field of business.
Henley’s Executive MBA has been listed among the top 70 business schools in the world according to the Financial Times EMBA ranking 2021. Our programme is the highest ranked Executive MBA programme delivered in the Nordics with strong positions for student satisfaction, diversity, and corporate social responsibility.