To join the programme you need:
- Three years of relevant experience in a managerial or senior specialist position
- Bachelor or master’s degree, or equivalent professional or international qualification*
- Evidence of competence in English, if English is not your native language
Start your application process by contacting us to receive further information about the Henley EMBA (Executive MBA) programme and to discuss your career development plans.
Your application package must include:
- A completed online application form
- Up-to-date CV
- Certified copies of degree certificates
- Two professional references
- Evidence of competence in English**
- A personal meeting is a mandatory requirement for all applications.
The Henley Executive MBA programme starts twice a year, in March and October. We are happy to assist you through the application process.
* We do welcome applications from candidates with exceptional management experience who may not meet all the formal criteria for admission (no degree). If you have a minimum of five years’ experience at a senior or strategic level, we would be happy to consider an application. Our Admission Panel reviews all non-standard applications for suitability.
** Candidates whose first language is not English will be required to meet one of the following conditions: Take an English language test, provide a English proficiency at work form or undergo a face-to-face interview in English with an authorised staff from Henley Business School.
Do you need help with the application process?
Sales and Customer Relationship Director
Phone: +358 46 850 5858
Please leave your information below – Matti
Please leave your information below.