Our aim is to create resilient coaches. By this, we mean individuals who can coach effectively and appropriately in a range of settings, and with a high level of self-awareness, confidence, understanding and competence.
The Henley Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching provides multiple benefits, to you and your organisation:
Benefits for you
- Experiment with and practise different approaches and tools
- Ongoing feedback to build your confidence and competence
- Wide range of methodologies and psychological frameworks providing the skills needed for different coaching situations and requirements
- External quality assurance statement of coaching training from a leading international business school
- Ongoing supervision throughout the programme
- Coach mentoring to support your skill development
- Access to external senior coaches for practice
- Membership to the Henley Centre for Coaching for the programme duration, with access to benefits, including up to 10 webinars a year, coaching journals, research and blogs, networking opportunities, online discussion forums, coaching contracts and other useful documents
- Alumni status and benefits
Benefits for your organisation
- Managers are equipped to coach in diverse management development situations
- Can be tailored to any organisation’s own coaching culture, with its specific business drivers, values and strategies
Book a meeting
Would you like to book a personal meeting to discuss your coaching journey?
Sales and Customer Relationship Director
Phone: +358 46 850 5858
Please leave your information below.