At a glance
- Starting dates: 14 September 2021 (online), 28 September 2021 (face-to-face), 20 January 2022 (face-to-face), 9 May 2022 (face-to-face)
- Duration: Typically 9 months with 7 days of workshops over 5 months, plus 4 months of coach mentoring, coaching practice, reflection and coaching supervision
- Faculty: UK + International
- Fee (online intakes): € 5,355 (+VAT)
- Fee (face-to-face intakes): € 5,900 (+ VAT 24%), excluding accommodation and travel costs
Next start dates
14 September 2021, 28 September 2021, 20 January 2022, 9 May 2022
€ 5,355 – 5,900 (+ VAT 24%)
Driven by research, inspired by people
As coaching has become a significant part of the learning and development strategy for most organisations, there has been a drive for greater professionalism and quality.
Henley offers the quality assurance of a university qualification, coaching accreditation and the credibility of a leading international business school to help coaches differentiate themselves in an unregulated and competitive market.
Our tutors are highly experienced, senior-level practising executive coaches, with strong grounding in both psychology and executive education. Their work in coaching practice and research feeds back into the coaching programmes at Henley.
The Henley Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching (15 ECTS) will appeal to anyone who wishes to develop personal coaching skills, either from within their organisation or as an external provider. The programme is designed for coaches, managers and practitioners with some previous formal or informal knowledge or experience in coaching.
Upon completion of the Henley Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching, you will be equipped to progress your study further to the Henley MSc in Coaching & Behavioural Change.