At a glance
- Learn and practice a large variety of key coaching tools, techniques and approaches
- Become a resilient, confident and diverse executive coach
- Empower others and increase engagement
- Learn to reflect and listen
- Improve your interaction with colleagues and clients
- Develop your own personal competitive edge as a coach
- Receive a university-level coaching certificate accredited by ICF, EMCC and AC
Next start date
28. September 2023
9 months, 7 workshop days
September 2023 intake € 6,900 (+ VAT 24%), alumni discount 10% *
Coaches, managers and practitioners with some knowledge or experience in coaching
Driven by research, inspired by people
As coaching has become a significant part of the learning and development strategy for most organisations, there has been a drive for greater professionalism and quality.
Henley offers the quality assurance of a university qualification, coaching accreditation and the credibility of a leading international business school to help coaches differentiate themselves in an unregulated and competitive market.
Our tutors are highly experienced, senior-level practising executive coaches, with strong grounding in both psychology and executive education. Their work in coaching practice and research feeds back into the coaching programmes at Henley.
The Henley Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching (15 ECTS) will appeal to anyone who wishes to develop personal coaching skills, either from within their organisation or as an external provider. The programme is designed for coaches, managers and practitioners with some previous formal or informal knowledge or experience in coaching.
Upon completion of the Henley Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching, you will be equipped to progress your study further to the Henley MSc in Coaching & Behavioural Change.
*Price includes all the mentor coaching hours required for the certification.
Please fill in the fields below to download the brochure.
"*" indicates required fields