The Henley Certificate in Board Practice and Directorship is scheduled over 8 months with 6 workshop days from 24 September – 29 September 2023 in Henley, UK.
The tuition fee for the programme is £10,000, excluding accommodation and travel.
Henley alumni are eligible for a 10% discount.
To join the programme, you need:
- Bachelor or master’s degree, or equivalent professional or international qualification
- Organisational leadership/board experience, or at least three years’ senior management experience with board-level access
- Access to a live board-level governance challenge as identified in your proposal
- Evidence of competence in English, if English is not your native language*
Applicants who possess exceptional organisational experience but do not meet the standard academic requirements are welcome to apply and may be considered for entry on to the programme on a case-by-case basis.
Please download the application package:
Please fill in the fields below to download the application package.
Please contact us for assistance during the application process. You can also request all application forms from Henley Business School in Finland.
* Candidates whose first language is not English will be required to meet one of the following conditions: Take an English language test, provide an English proficiency at work form or undergo a face-to-face interview in English with an authorised staff from Henley Business School.
"*" indicates required fields