Leadership development and networking – designed with your organisation, for your people
As a member of The Henley Partnership, your employees are able to participate in a range of engaging virtual events, such as masterclasses and webinars. The sessions feature techniques, tips, theory and practice delivered by Henley academics as well as the best business brains and most inspiring speakers from our network.
Your organisation has the possibility to help co-designing the event programme, selecting from a framework of topics that are relevant to today’s business needs. The programme is designed around leadership, personal effectiveness, strategy and innovation, change, and coaching. Many members use The Henley Partnership as an integrated development tool for senior leaders and high-potential managers, by matching the sessions to an individual employee’s needs and interests.
The Henley Partnership allows participants to interact, reflect and connect, and learn from the experiences of other organisations from around the globe.
The Henley Partnership at a glance
- Up to 20 events per year focusing on leadership, personal effectiveness, strategy and innovation, change, and coaching
- Applied research-based and practical learning delivered by academics and highly acclaimed and experienced speakers who are leaders in their field
- Programme sessions available to multiple employees
- Facilitated practical sessions delivered live-online
- Individuals gain new ideas and skills, challenge their thinking and have the possibility to network on an international level, with minimal time away from work
- Provides leadership development at an individual and organisational level
- Cost-effective annual membership
Who is the Henley Partnership for?
The programme is for organisations who are looking for a cost-effective way to provide world-class leadership development at an individual and organisational level. Participants are senior managers, directors, leaders or high-potential middle-managers from our member companies, which range from small independent businesses to large global organisations.
Benefits of becoming a member
There are multiple benefits of becoming a member of the Henley Partnership, both for the organisation and the participants.
Benefits for organisations
- One annual membership fee gives cost-effective access for multiple participants
- Flexible leadership development across teams, enabling you to deliver learning where it will have the most impact
- Choose from around 20 standalone events per year
- Opt to co-design the event programme for optimum relevance to the needs of your people
- Get ongoing support with launching, promoting and applying The Henley Partnership within your organisation
- Network with other learning and development professionals from different countries during planning meetings and via our dedicated membership portals
Member organisations also receive a 10% discount on Henley’s open programme fees (including qualification programmes).
Benefits for participants
- Work with a series of inspiring speakers, including Henley academics, leadership behaviour specialists and industry leaders
- Practise new leadership skills in a safe environment
- Gain new ways of thinking and acting with minimal time away from work – fresh perspectives, new ideas, best practice and tools to take away
- Embed your learning with facilitated exercises
- Debate topical and challenging business issues in confidence through a facilitated forum
- Network with senior executives from different countries and from across a range of industry sectors
” The Partnership has provided [our people] with a range of practical tools that they’ve been able to apply, which have contributed to the improved performance of the organisation.”Julie Mackenzie, former Senior Organisational Capability Consultant at Scottish Power
How does the Henley Partnership work?
Together with our members, we work to develop and deliver the events. This collaboration provides flexible learning that suits business requirements and individual development needs. Your input will help you use the partnership as an integral part of your leadership development process, and we can provide support to help you launch and promote the programme within your organisation.
Delivery and fees
All events are delivered live-online, enabling you to learn and network from anywhere in the world.
The annual membership fee is 17,900€ (+VAT 24%), including 10 webinars (up to 30 participants*) and 10 online masterclasses (up to three participants*)
In total, webinars typically have 100 attendees from across our member organisations and online masterclasses 30-60 attendees.
* Per member organisation
Talk to us about any questions related to the Henley Partnership or its membership:
Phone: +358 40 506 5486
Please leave your information below.