Henley Business School Finland, as part of the University of Reading, is the place where strong beliefs meet bold ambition. The place that is always bringing business to life. We believe in standing out from the pack, thinking the unexpected and putting people first. We aspire to developing future-focused leaders who carve their own paths to pursue a better tomorrow. That’s why we created a business school that’s proud to be different. Our core beliefs of being human, bringing passion and braving change can be seen in all that we say and do. Henley Business School is ranked among the world’s top 20 in executive education and top 40 in Executive MBA by the Financial Times, and we are also among the very few business schools to be triple-accredited for our quality and capability. We are home to +80,000 alumni in 180 countries.
DO YOU WANT TO BUILD BETTER LEADERSHIP AND A FAIRER WORLD?
At Henley, we believe that it is the role of leaders build a better future and fairer world. We believe in being human, bringing passion and braving change. Now we are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about brands, marketing and growth. We are looking for a
GROWTH MARKETING MANAGER to
- Develop and execute a brand and marketing strategy to build awareness and reputation
- Implement Hubspot renewal to support sales and create a unique customer experience
- Take overall responsibility for our website and its value-creating content
- Collaborate fruitfully with colleagues in Finland, the UK and our international network when building our global brand
- lead our partner network for impactful marketing
We expect from you:
- passion for people and leadership development
- experience in similar tasks
- knowledge of marketing systems, especially Hubspot
- work-fearless growth attitude and desire to achieve results
- persistent and flexible way of working
- team, collaboration and interpersonal skills in line with our values
- high integrity in your work
- a degree in a suitable field, as well as excellent English and Finnish language skills
- the opportunity to build a fairer world and better leadership
- meaningful work in developing organisations and people
- an international environment with a global network, world-class faculty and research
- an inspiring and value-driven work community in our boutique-style premises on Pohjoisesplanadi
- the opportunity to learn and develop
Send your free-form application, CV and link to your LinkedIn profile no later than 26.11.2023. If you have any questions, please call Director Paula Kilpinen (+358 40 5090894) on 14.11. at 10-11 or 21.11. at 10-11.