Henley’s alumni network is a global, active, and helpful. We are proud of our worldwide community, with over 91,000 professionals living in more than 160 countries.
The Finnish Alumni Board is a group of volunteers representing their fellow alumni. Our activities are guided by our objectives of
- cherishing impactful, sustainable business
- fostering inspiring cross-industry learning where academic knowledge and business practices meet
- empowering business leaders with top-notch capabilities to build a better future
We invite you to join us and become a member of the Finnish Alumni Board. You can join us whether you are currently studying or have already finalised your studies to any of the Henley Business School programs.
Are you interested in volunteering for the Finnish Alumni Board?
As a Board member, you are…
- able to allocate time for the hands-on work of a Board. The chairperson will schedule meetings, however, they are generally held on a monthly basis. An annual meeting is held once a year.
- willing to invest your time in planning, leading/supporting and attending virtual/in-person alumni programs and events
- competent in both creating and executing the Alumni Association Strategic Plan
- interested in being a role model, an ambassador, and an advocate for Henley Business School and its image.
Working as a board member is a natural way to connect with Henley alumni, as well as, the local and international Henley Business School network. It is also an excellent ‘excuse’ to return to the Henley campus.
We specifically appreciate treasury, event management and communications competencies for the next operative year, 2024-2025.
Are you interested in volunteering? Please apply to email@example.com at the latest 12.11.2023. In case you would like to have more information about volunteering please contact Michaela Ramm-Schmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org). All potential interviews will be held before Christmas leave, and the new Board will be officially nominated at the Association’s Annual General Meeting in March 2024.