We are looking for a Marketing & Administration Specialist to join our dedicated team of professionals in Helsinki. In this role, you’ll get to work with a premium education brand and a variety of different tasks. Your tasks and responsibilities will be divided between marketing and programme management.
The marketing tasks are focusing on three different areas: First of all, email marketing, including the planning, execution and analysis of email marketing campaigns. In addition, you get to work in event marketing taking over the responsibilities for the organisation of our events, including planning the events, managing the communication around the events as well as taking care of practical arrangements. Last but not least, social media marketing, where you will get an opportunity to manage and develop our social media channels including the production and distribution of relevant content for our stakeholders.
The programme management tasks include the finalisation and preparation of workshop and training materials, communication with students as well as the coordination of schedules. In addition, you will be responsible for managing other workshop and travel related tasks, such as travel bookings, venue reservations and assisting during events in general.
Above all, we are looking for a motivated new team member with an efficient way of working. We expect you to perform the assigned tasks with excellence and encourage if you want to develop your skills. You should have at least one year of relevant work experience and knowledge in the different fields of marketing. Your tasks will include a lot of communication with internal and external stakeholders, therefore excellent cooperation and communication skills, both in Finnish and English, are a must to succeed in this role. Our business requires you to participate occasionally in events during the evenings and weekend.
What we expect from you:
- A higher education degree
- Previous work experience in marketing, especially in email, event and social media marketing
- An active, flexible and hands-on attitude
- A high-quality, goal-oriented and responsible way of working
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both in Finnish and English
What we offer you:
- A variety of tasks within marketing and programme management
- An inspiring work environment within an international company
- The possibility to make an impact with your work
- A work community where everyone is treated equally
- Good benefits, including lunch and exercise vouchers as well as comprehensive health insurance
- Opportunity to participate in business trips to the UK
Are you interested? Submit your cover letter and CV in English, and in pdf-format, by 1 December 2019 through aTalent’s application system. Please note that we won’t be able to accept applications sent by email. For questions concerning the position or the recruiting process, please contact Recruitment Manager Laura Seppä (040 557 93 89, email@example.com).