How to apply?
To take the first step towards joining the Henley Flexible Executive MBA, you are welcome to attend an info meeting or contact us to make an appointment for a personal interview.
We are here to help you:
- Teemu Rönkkönen
- Book a one-to-one meeting with Teemu.
- Tel. 010 425 1203
- > Send mail
- Paula Sääski
- Paula will help you with the application process
- Tel. 010 425 1202
- > Send mail
To join Henley Flexible Executive MBA programme you will need:
- - three years' management experience
- - good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification
- - evidence of competence in English if it is not your first language (see below)
Applications from candidates with exceptional management experience who may not meet all the formal criteria for admission can also be accepted. If you have a minimum of five years' managerial experience at a senior and strategic level we would be happy to consider an application.
Application pack must include:
- - a completed application form
- - certified copies of degree certificates (diploma & transcript)
- - a CV
- - two satisfactory references
We are happy to assist you through the application process and to discuss about your goals, career and how to prepare for this journey.
Download application forms here
- - application form
- - reference form
- - Notes on How to Apply or you can request application forms from Henley Business School, Finland.
English language requirements
Non native speakers: If the working language of your employer is English, please complete the Proficiency at Work form to be submitted with the application. Or you may take one of the approved English language tests of which a list may be downloaded below.
Native speakers and applicants who have completed their first degree in English may disregard from this.
Download english requirements here